What is the Knowledge Exchange?
Employee wellbeing is on senior leaders' agendas in 55% of organisations1. Most often tasked with designing and implementing a wellbeing strategy, HR teams invest significant time, effort and resource into creating resources and tools for supporting employee health and wellbeing.
With this in mind, we created the Knowledge Exchange as a place for HR professionals to share their knowledge with other professionals, showcasing their brilliant ideas. By sharing this information, we can work together to better support all aspects of your employees' health and wellbeing.
What types of things can you share?
Anything your organisation uses to support employee health and wellbeing:
- Strategies, policies, and tools
- Internal events and engagement campaigns
- Successes in improving staff wellbeing
How will it be shared?
- We'll create a post showcasing your case study
- Give you and/or your company credit for the post
- Share it on the Knowledge Exchange
1. CIPD/Simplyhealth Health and Well-being at Work 2018 report
Submit your own article
Complete the form below to submit your own article for the Knowledge Exchange.
We'll post them for others to view and hopefully your ideas will go on to help more organisations support their employees' health and wellbeing.