Getting the most from your investment
Health and wellbeing benefits have great advantages for business. But to see a return on investment from these initiatives, employees need to know that they are there. And research shows that over half of organisations (56%) communicate with staff about their benefits on a less than quarterly basis.
In this technical guide, we discuss how to design a communications strategy to drive take-up of your health and wellbeing benefits in your organisation.
What this guide covers:
- Average take-up levels of health and wellbeing benefits
- Making the business case for a communications budget
- Different methods of communication.
- Pitfalls and legalities to be aware of
- How to measure success of your communications
- Quiz – test your knowledge!
Simply fill out the form to download your copy!