The importance of leaders in a wellbeing strategy
From showing their support for a wellbeing strategy or initiative, to setting good examples through healthy practices, business leaders play a pivotal role in workplace wellbeing. It’s encouraging to see wellbeing is increasingly coming to the forefront for leadership. Our research with the CIPD shows that employee wellbeing is on senior leaders’ agendas in 61% of organisations, an increase from 55% in 2018.
In this technical guide, we discuss how to engage leadership with workplace wellbeing, support the wellbeing of leaders themselves, and link wellbeing to wider organisation strategy.
What this guide covers:
- Why leadership matters in wellbeing
- How to maintain momentum of a wellbeing strategy
- Wellbeing for leaders
- Promoting good wellbeing culture in teams
- Demonstrating ROI and making sure wellbeing is a long-term commitment.
- Quiz – test your knowledge!
Simply fill out the form to download your copy, we'll also send one straight to your inbox!