The benefits of looking after your employees’ physical health are wide-ranging. Having a workforce that is physically healthy has a positive effect on mental health, reduces sickness absence, boosts productivity and decreases the risk of employees developing serious, long-term health conditions.
Physical wellbeing is a key pillar within many workplace wellbeing strategies. Figures from the CIPD and Simplyhealth Health Wellbeing at Work 2018 report reveal that in over three-fifths of organisations, health and wellbeing activity is designed to promote physical health.
What this guide covers:
- How to build the right strategy for your organisation
- How to reach the whole workforce
- The building blocks of physical wellbeing
- Measures of success for employers and employees
- Quiz – test your knowledge!
Simply fill in the form to download your copy!