Claiming from Simplyhealth is easy! Get your money back within five days, and track the process online every step of the way.
When you visit your health specialist, be sure to keep your receipts. Then, once you've been for your appointment, follow these simple steps to claim back the costs:
- Scan or photograph your receipts and save the copies to your device.
- Head to Simplyhealth.co.uk, and click the LOGIN link in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password, then click the bright green Login button.
- The very next screen is the claim screen. Click the friendly blue Make a Claim button.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Make a claim online option.
To make an online claim, you'll need to upload an image/photo of your receipt.
- The full name of the person who received the treatment.
- The name, address and contact details of the practitioner or establishment who provided the treatment.
- The date and cost of the treatment.
Please check that your receipt has the following:
If you're claiming for a hospital stay, we'll need a photo/image of the discharge summary from the hospital.
Please make sure that your photo/image is good quality and shows all of the information listed above, or there may be a delay in processing your claim.
- Read the declaration and, if you agree to it, click the green I agree button.
- On the next screen, select the name of the person who received treatment from the dropdown list of names of people registered on your scheme, labelled Claimant.
- Select the date of treatment.
- Click the green Treatment details button.
- From the dropdown box, select the treatment type.
- In the Amount paid field, enter the amount spent on the treatment.
- Click the green Upload documents button.
- On the next screen, you'll be able to upload your receipts. Click the blue Add receipts button to browse your device for the receipts. Once you have located the appropriate receipt, double-click the file(s) to upload them to Simplyhealth.
- Click the green Review your claim button.
- Review the details of your claim on the next screen that loads. If you are happy with the information you've provided, click the green Submit claim button. If you would like to make any changes, hit the back button in your browser. To cancel, click the red Cancel claim button.
That's that! You'll get an email confirming your submission and, a few days later, an email advising you of the status of your submission. Please note that it can take up to five days to process a claim.