The connection between health, wellbeing and the workplace
Over recent years, supporting and encouraging employees to improve and maintain good health and wellbeing has emerged as the oil in the machine that keeps a business ticking over efficiently.
But what does health and wellbeing in the workplace really mean?
The 2017 Simplyhealth Health and Wellbeing Benefits Guide shares insights from over 500 employee benefits experts and more than 2,300 employees.
We’ve used this research to create an easy to read and use guidance document. It aims to shed some light on the health and wellbeing benefits landscape and help you shape and implement your own successful health and wellbeing workplace strategy.
What this guide covers:
- The evolution of health and wellbeing
- Why wellbeing is being driven by consumers, government and business
- Health and wellbeing strategies
- The connection between health, wellbeing and the workplace
- Introducing health and wellbeing to your business
- Health and wellbeing priorities
- Your legal obligations
- Employee benefits
- Health and wellbeing employee benefits
- Benefit spotlight: health cash plan
- Employee benefits at a glance
- The advantages of employee benefits
- Benefit spotlight: dental plan
- Choosing your business’ health and wellbeing benefits
- Your business
- Getting expert advice and support
- Building a business case
- Promoting your health and wellbeing strategy
Simply fill in the form to download your copy of our comprehensive guide!